To provide a comprehensive perspective, we have categorized our list into 11 key sectors. In each sector, different criteria have been assigned various scoring weights in association with their relevance within that category.
• The company size in relation to its positive environmental impact.
• Whether the company has a sustainability/ESG report.
• Levels of preciseness and transparency in the report.
• Sustainability-related initiatives in 2022/23.
• Levels of collaborations with other companies and sectors to achieve sustainable goals.
• Level of reliance on renewable energy.
• Waste management, water waste reduction, and conservation strategies or initiatives in place.
• The company’s clear roadmap toward net zero.
• For the Banking and Financial Services sector, the amount of sustainable finance facilitated.